When Will Tayong Dalawa End?

Oh common?! This Tayong Dalawa teleserye is upsetting me already, I kind of find it corny and OA. The way JR always sacrifices his love for Audrey for Dave's sake. Urggghhh... I happen to watch the episode last night its the same scene as I saw a few weeks ago, nothing new. The David-Audrey-JR seems to be frustrating, not exciting. I just hope this teleserye will end up soon to stop the over-acting love triangle. Its making people look stupid because of love . Would it be nice watching a teleserye or movie that will make you fall inlove and teach you on how/when to stop loving and give others the chanceto be happy and inlove? Because thats love supposed to be. Oh! Now its me who's getting corny...
Anyways, television has been a great influence to the watchers and if they continue to see such scenes on how love suppose to be, well then goodluck! I dont think I would meet Mr. Right out there. lol

No comments: