Google Presents: Google Goes Gaga

I was never the winner, I was always the loser. That still stay with me.Do I want to stick it to anyone now? No, I just want to make music.
- Lady Gaga


I've never been a Lady Gaga fan but I do admit I keep singing some of her greatest hits. However here's one thing I would admit also, that I've learn to admire her attitude. After reading latest news buzz and watching video interviews for my blog updates, Lady Gaga posses two things that I think is the powerful force that brought her to the top - being humble and positive thinking. I can't really imagine Lady Gaga with her liberated actions and music videos could be someone whom a great icon for kids and teenagers to look up but surely her good attitudes can be a nice example and inspiration for them to follow.

No comments: