Girls Generation’s ‘Romantic Fantasy’

MBC's (Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation) New Year special aired ‘Girls’ Generation‘s Romantic Fantasy‘ today, January 1, 2013. In this special program Girls Generation showcase their latest comeback album songs, previous big hit songs and even sung other artist hit song. The girls has also showcase each of their own talents and vocal strength. Most of them sung English hits from foreign singers.

Romantic Fantasy Henry, Hyoyeon & Yuri - I definitely love this performance! Hyoyeon & Yuri did pretty well in this kind of music. Both of their rap and sing was so awesome. Who said they were only dancers!? It's just that the small lines they get to sing in certain songs don't show how much power they have in their vocals!

 

TaeYeon & Tiffany in Lost In Love - I say its a battle of powerful voices. Great combo!



Tiffany on Carly Rae Jepsen's Call Me Maybe



Jessica on Nina's Someday - I like how Jessica sing the song with her very sweet and angelic voice. And yes that's her sister Krystal of F(x) on piano.

SeoHyun on Taylor Swift's Speak Now - I have already heard her sing apart of the song before in one of her guesting and I already love her with this songs. All the more hearing her sing the whole song. Yonghwa must be really proud of her already playing the guitar with ease. And let me add the stage presentation, her look and those shoes really made her performance all the more perfect!



Sunny, SooYoung, YoonA on Bruno Mars' Marry You - This performance was the least I'm entertained. Disappointing actually because I love Sunny and SooYoung's voices. They should have pick another song.

 

Now let's go back to the comeback album... The song that I like so far is Romantic Street. I like how their voices blended and the song is nice indeed. This kind of music really suits them well and showcase each members voices. Check out their performance below.

 

 I did not post all of the video of comeback album (except the above video) and previously big hits performances in this blog but you can check it out at AllKpop.com. However, I'll ask your comment what you think of their comeback song I Got a Boy. And here is the official music video...

 

No comments: