The Return of Bret 'The Hitman" Hart

Just the other day my cousin from Canada who is a number 1 fan posted in her Facebook wall that Bret 'The Hitman" Hart is going back to the ring. We chatted about it since Im a fun of Bret too. She said that they will be having a closure fight with Shawn Micheal. When I saw this video I expected a fight yet what I saw was overwhelming. Its a truce of two of the most highly respected and legendary heroes of the ring. I did miss the old days when all of us in the family gathered around and watch World Wrestling Federation it has been one of our bonding moments. Even thought most of us in the house are girls in majority we always watch wrestling and never would missed a day specially of course Bret's fight. My cousin even posted lots of poster in our room more of it was Bret Hart's (ofcourse). He really is gorgeous and after how many years he still looks handsome and well-built. I was sad that his younger brother Owen Heart died on May 23, 1999. We all love him too just as Bret loves his brother. Anyway, I found this video in Youtube of Bret's return in the ring. The handshake and hug was really awesome!




No comments: